Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Mecosta Pines Campground, Morley Michigan Part 2 + Grandpa and Grandma S Part 2 + Uncle R and Aunt A

I bought the kids candy necklaces for our drive back to Mecosta Pines from PH Hoeft State Park. I didn't get a picture of Little Man with his because while I taking this picture, he broke his and then these 2 broke theirs a couple minutes later. So unfortunately, they didn't last anywhere near as long as I thought they would. 


On our drive from Texas-Michigan I did a pretty good job of making sure I had lots of things for the kids to do, but as the summer went on I didn't do as good of a job and we had more grumpiness because they got bored pretty quick. 

The kids were excited to get back to the pool and to see Grandpa and Grandma! We also got to see Uncle R and Aunt A! They were in the states for a visit from Israel! We were all very excited to see them! It was the first time our whole family was together since Sweetie Girl was a baby. We took a family picture, but I'm still waiting for The Hubs to edit it and get it to me. I'll share it when I get it. 

The Boys fell asleep a lot driving to and from Grandpa and Grandma's house.

Baby Boy got a birthday card from Grandpa and Grandma H. They came with cardboard cars to make and the guys had fun building them!  


Playing in the Little Muskegon River at the campground! Uncle R and Aunt A joined in and everyone had a blast! 

 Having fun on Grandpa and Grandma's patio! We got to take some fun pictures! 




Sweetie Girl reading with Daddy! 

We had loads of fun! I wish I would have taken more pictures, but we were having so much fun that I forgot to take more! Hopefully we'll have the chance to get together again. Hopefully it'll be a little soon than the last time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment